WHO WE ARE. Christians.
- We've no denominational affiliation, no governing association.
- We wear simply the name of Jesus Christ.
- We acknowledge Him alone as our governing Head.
- We are simply Christians. (Col 3:17; Gal 6:14; 1 Pet 4:14-16)
WHAT WE BELIEVE. The Bible.
- Not part of the Bible. All of it, and the Bible alone.
- We've no creed. No catechism.
- We preach, teach, read, recommend and seek to know and live the words God gave.
- All of them.
- We simply believe the Bible. (2 Tim 3:16-17; 2 John 1:9; Rev 22:18-19)
WHAT WE OFFER. Spirituality.
- Preaching that convicts, exhorts, instructs, and encourages.
- Bible classes that are practical, informative and stimulating for all ages.
- An atmosphere for building better character and nurturing better homes.
- Worship that is spirited, reverent, and God-centered.
- A spiritual family committed to God, each other, evangelism, and a heavenly hope.
- Simple spirituality. (2 Tim 4:2; 1 Pet 4:10-11; Rom 12:9-13)